CYPRUS – Relaxing Winter Break
- Destination:Cyprus, Paphos
- Duration:11 days
Escape the winter blues and head off to the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Our holiday is a fully inclusive stay at the Athena Beach based in Paphos, from where we will discover the rich, historical and cultural delights of Cyprus.
The 4 star Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel.
The Athena Beach Hotel is located on the beachfront in Kato Paphos and is within easy walking distance from the picturesque harbour, archaeological sites, shops and restaurants. Outdoor facilities include 3 freshwater swimming pools, a jacuzzi and tennis court. En-suite rooms have flat screen TV, WiFi, safe, ironing board/iron, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge and balcony.
Single room £80
Generous allocation of single rooms available.
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 10 nights Ultra All inclusive at the Athena Beach Hotel – includes Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) plus snacks, ice creams, water, alcoholic and soft drinks, hot and cold beverages
- 3 lunches during day excursions
- Sea view rooms
- Coach tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide during excursions
- All entrance fees where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cyprus. A local coach will transfer us to the Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel, our base for the next 10 nights.
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
- A morning guided tour of the city of Phaphos. Once the ancient capital of Cyprus now emerging as one of the most popular resorts on the island. We will visit Panagia Church, built in the 13th century over the ruins of an early Byzantine basilica, where it is believed that St Paul was flogged here by the Roman Governor.
- Half day tour of Latchi with a visit to Ayios Neophytos Monastery with a tour and tasting at a local winery and lunch close to the Fishing Harbour.
- The Baths of Aphrodite, where legend has it the goddess of love and beauty is said to have bathed.
- Full day guided excursion to Nicosia, the capital city of Cyprus. Including a visit to the Cyprus Handicraft Centre, St John’s Cathedral, the Leventis Museum and the restored 19th century quarter.
- A full day to acropolis ruins at Kourion and the traditional village of Omodos with wine tasting, entrance to the Holy Cross Monastery, lunch and Aphrodite’s birthplace.
- Extensive choice of daytime activities at the hotel including table tennis, bridge, boccia (soft ball indoor bowls), shuffleboard, mini golf, gym centre and Spa (some Spa facilities and all treatments chargeable). Charges apply for indoor, outdoor and Crown Green bowls and mat facilities and some events may take place at a sister hotel close by.
- Day activities and nightly entertainment at the hotel.
- This holiday has 2 half day excursions and 2 full day excursions. The remaining time is at leisure for you to relax and enjoy the hotel’s facilities and explore at your own pace.
Today we leave Cyprus. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.