CITO ESCORTED – Cyprus, Relaxing Winter Break
- Destination: Cyprus, Paphos
- Duration: 11 days
- Departs: 05/02/2020
- Price: £1355
Escape the winter blues and head off to the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Our holiday is a fully inclusive stay at the Sensimar Pioneer Beach based in Paphos and from where we will discover the rich, historical and cultural delights of Cyprus.
The 4 star Constantinou Bros Sensimar Pioneer Beach Hotel.
This hotel is an adult-focused beachfront hotel in Kato Paphos, situated conveniently close to the places of tourist and archaeological interest as well as restaurants, bars and shops. Offering indoor and outdoor heated pools and jacuzzis and 3 restaurants and a pool bar. Room facilities include air conditioning/heating, flat screen TV, radio, fridge, hairdryer, safety deposit box, ironing facilities, free WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities.
AT THE HOTEL
Extensive choice of daytime activities including floodlit tennis courts, table tennis, indoor & outdoor short mat bowls and outdoor flat bowls green, dance classes, gym centre and Spa (all treatments chargeable). Charges may also apply for some bowls and mat facilities and some Spa facilities. Other events may take place at a sister hotel close by. Nightly entertainment programme.
NB: For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy.
Single room £95
Generous allocation of single rooms available.
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 10 nights Ultra All inclusive at the Pioneer Beach Hotel – includes Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) plus snacks, ice creams, water, alcoholic and soft drinks, hot and cold beverages
- Sea view rooms
- Coach tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide during excursions
- All entrance fees where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cyprus. A local coach will transfer us to the Constantinou Bros Sensimar Pioneer Beach Hotel, our base for the next 10 nights.
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
- A morning guided tour of the city of Phaphos. Once the ancient capital of Cyprus now emerging as one of the most popular resorts on the island. We will visit Panagia Church, built in the 13th century over the ruins of an early Byzantine basilica. We will also visit the Old Market in Upper Paphos.
- Half day tour of Polis and the fishing harbour at Latchi with a visit to Ayios Neophytos Monastery with a tour and tasting at a local winery close to the harbour.
- The Baths of Aphrodite, where legend has it the goddess of love and beauty is said to have bathed.
- Full day guided excursion to Nicosia, the capital city of Cyprus. Including a visit to the Cyprus Handicraft Centre, St John’s Cathedral, the Leventis Museum and the restored 19th century quarter.
- A full day guided excursion to the pine clad mountains of Troodos, dotted with picturesque villages, such as Omodos, a wine producing village with a quaint cobblestone square.
- Visit the famous Kykkos Monastery, originally founded by the Byzantines in 1092 and renowned for its wealth of frescoes and mosaics. (This visit will be subject to weather conditions and an alternative visit may be offered).
- A scenic journey along the coast to Limassol, Cyprus’s second largest city. A bustling port and resort, the city is renowned for its shopping and cafes. Visit Kourion, the stunning amphitheatre built into the sea cliffs outside of Limassol. Free time to wander along the seafront, visit the natural sea-sponge exhibition and explore the local market.
- Visit Kolossi Castle, initially constructed in the 13th Century and a Crusader stronghold.
- This holiday has 2 half day excursions and 2 full day excursions. The remaining time is at leisure for you to relax and enjoy the hotel’s facilities and explore at your own pace. Lunches are not included during the full day excursions.
Today we leave Cyprus. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door to Door service home.