CITO ESCORTED – The Venetian Riviera & Southern Dolomites
Destination: Italy, Venice
Duration: 8 days
Our base is Lido di Jesolo, situated on the edge of the Venetian Lagoon and facing the Adriatic. One of Italy’s most popular beach resorts it is close enough to all the history and culture of Venice but without the crowds. Plus 8 miles of sandy beaches, seaside attractions and a beautiful promenade for easy walks, Jesolo is the ideal base of our newest Italian holiday.
The 4 star Vidi Miramare & Delfino Hotel
Comprising of two buildings, side by side, the family owned Vidi Miramare & Delfino Hotel offers a beachfront location directly on the promenade. Tastefully decorated the hotel has a swimming pool, beach and terrace bar. Locally sourced menu offering traditional and international cuisine. En-suite, air-conditioned bedrooms have a balcony or terrace with side sea view satellite TV, radio, safe, minibar and WiFi.
Single room £135
Front sea view rooms are available on request
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Vidi Miramare & Delfino Hotel, Lido di Jesolo
- Side sea view rooms with balcony or terrace
- English speaking local guides during the excursions
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrances where applicable, boat trips and port taxes
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy-medium.
Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Venice. On arrival, our local coach will transfer us to the Vidi Miramare & Delfino Hotel, Lido di Jesolo, our base for the next 7 nights.
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
- Our coach will take us to the local port to embark on a 3 island boat trip. Murano – world famous for its glass blowing where there will be time for a demonstration. Burano – known for its lace work and pretty, brightly coloured houses. Tochello – today mostly a nature reserve but also worth a visit to see the spectacular Byzantine mosaics in its 7th century cathedral.
- Full day guided excursion to Venice, to which we arrive by boat across the lagoon and straight to St. Mark’s Square. Highlights of our walking tour will include the Basilica, the Rialto Bridge, the Grand Canal and Doge’s Palace. There will be free time for you to explore further at your own pace.
- Full day excursion to the glorious Dolomites, also known as the pale mountains and a UNESCO World Heritage Nature Site. In the Ampezzo Valley and together with the town of Corina d’Ampezzo we will discover this unique terrain bursting with green valleys, high mountain pastures and canyons, forests, streams, alpine lakes and waterfalls.
- Jesolo holds a local market every Friday – which we are keeping as a free day for you! Held in the Piazza Kennedy, a bus ride away, it is the place to go if you want to live like a local and where you can sample some of the local produce.
- Excursion to Treviso, almost a Venice in miniature. Treviso is a walled town with a rambling maze of streets lined with arcades and twisting waterways. It is home to some of Italy’s top clothing brands and of course, the centre of the Prosecco producing region of Veneto.
- 2 full and 2 half free days to enjoy your resort.
Today we leave Jesolo. Ourlocal coach will transfer us back to the airport for our return flight to the UK and your Door to Door service home.