CITO ESCORTED – The Charming Italian & French Rivieras
- Destination: Italy & France
- Duration: 8 days
- Departs: 09/06/2019
- Price: £1195
From our beautiful base in Diano Marina we explore both the French and Italian Rivieras, with visits to sophisticated Nice, Cannes, chic Monte Carlo, San Remo, Menton and maritime Genoa. Enjoy everything this coastline has to offer.
The 4 star Grand Hotel Diana Majestic
The hotel overlooks the bay of Diano Marina and is located between Nice and Genoa. It boasts 2 fresh water swimming pools and spa facilities, plus access to their private beach. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, minibar, satellite TV, safe and WiFi.
Single room £225
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Grand Hotel Diana Majestic including welcome drink & Ligurian candlelit dinner
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guide during the excursions
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Your Door to Door Service will transfer you to the airport for your flight. A local coach will transfer us to the Grand Hotel Dian Majestic, our base for the next 7 nights.
During your holiday, we will enjoy the following excursions:
- San Remo with its sumptuous parks, palm-lined promenades and elegant shopping street characterise San Remo as the main city on the Riviera of Flowers.
- Head into the peaceful Ligurian hinterland. Olive groves and vineyards are dotted alongside small towns like the medieval Dolceacqua.
- Tour of Nice including a drive along the famous Promenade de Anglais.
- Cannes, home of the famous film festival. Soak up the sophisticated and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
- Visit of Genoa where we learn about its rich maritime history and where highlights include some of the many palaces and churches around the ancient harbour.
- Trip on the Apennine Express Train from Genoa to Casella, along the way enjoying an impressive natural landscape.
- Monaco; the tiny principality with its harbour and luxury lifestyle with Monte Carlo at its heart, which we will enjoy on the little tourist train.
- Menton, known as ‘La perle de la France’. Built on a rock peak above the sea and dominated by the Prince’s Palace and the cathedral.
- 2 free days to explore at your own pace or watch the world go by at a seaside café.
Sadly it’s time to leave. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight to the UK and your Door to Door Service home.