CITO ESCORTED – The Beautiful Islands of Malta & Gozo
- Destination: Malta, St Paul’s Bay
- Duration: 10 days
- Departs: 03/10/2020
- Price: £1,495
The resort of St Paul’s Bay on the north east coast of Malta. once a quiet fishing village is now a pleasant friendly and welcoming resort for all visitors. The many shops and cafes offer excellent service, local food and wine. The Promenade is directly in front of the hotel, ideal for a relaxing stroll after dinner.
The 4 star Dolmen Resort Hotel
Located on the sea-front overlooking St Paul’s Bay, the hotel has a private beach, 4 swimming pools, a Spa and free WiFi throughout. The en-suite rooms are all air conditioned and have mini-bar, satellite TV, hairdryer and safety deposit box.
Single room from £170
Sea view room £80 per person
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at the destination
- Welcome drink and house wine & water with dinner
- 9 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Dolmen Resort Hotel, St Paul’s Bay
- Lunch on the Gozo full day excursion
- English speaking guide during the excursions
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy-medium.
Your Door to Door service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Malta. On arrival our local coach will transfer us to the Dolmen Resort Hotel, our base for the next 9 nights.
During our stay the following excursions are included:
- Full day guided excursion to Valletta, Malta’s capital. This Wold Heritage city was built by the Knights of St John and is a Baroque masterpiece. Visit the Upper Barrakka Gardens and the Malta Experience, an audio – visual spectacular showing the most important events of Malta’s history.
- The Island of Gozo, famed for its character and places of interest such as the Calypso Cave Dwejra and Ggantija Neolithic. Gozo’s finest attribute is Ramla Bay whose lurid red sand and crystal clear turquoise waters make it one of the finest beaches in Europe.
- The Ta Qali Crafts Village where there will be a chance to see the traditional crafts of Malta, including pottery, silver and gold filigree, lace making, glassblowing and furniture making.
- San Anton Gardens and Palace, probably the best known gardens on the island. They are a botanical delight with mature trees, old stone urns and fountains, ponds and more formal flower beds.
- Leisurely harbour cruise around the bay where there will be a chance to see the beautiful coastline of Malta.
- Mosta, whose Parish Church has the 3rd largest unsupported dome in Europe. Drive on to Rabat to the impressive St. Paul’s Catacombs complex.
- Walk through the narrow street of the Silent City of Mdina, admiring the magisterial Palace and Mdina Cathedral.
- The Domus Roman House, the last remaining Roman house from the 1st Century left on Malta.
- The village of Dingli and Dingli Cliffs, reaching a height of 300 meters and from here we get spectacular views of Malta.
- 2 full days and 3 half days at leisure to enjoy the hotel facilities or to sightsee further at your own pace.
Today we leave the Island of Malta, our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight to the UK and your Door to Door Service home.