CITO ESCORTED – Krakow & Prague
- Destination: Krakow & Prague
- Duration: 8 days
- Departs: 05/08/2019
- Price: £1525
Explore the history and elegance of two of Europe’s most enchanting cities.
The 4 star Andels Hotel, Krakow
Our city centre location makes the hotel ideal for exploring this ancient city, only a 5 minute walk to the Old Town and Market Square.
The 4 star Clarion Hotel, Old Town, Prague
Conveniently located in the historic centre of Prague, close to all the major attractions. The hotel has an open terrace which overlooks the square.
Both hotel rooms features include en suite with air conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities, satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and WiFi.
Single room £305
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfer at the destinations
- Coach transfer between Krakow and Prague
- 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Andels Hotel, Krakow
- 3 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Clarion Hotel, Prague
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guides during the excursions
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Your Door to Door Service will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Krakow. On arrival, our local coach will transfer us to the Andels Hotel, our base for the next 4 nights.
Highlights of the holiday include:
- City tour of Krakow. Having escaped destruction during World War II, the city retains its charming medieval shape. The life of the city is focussed around the central Market Square, the largest in Europe, where several of its architectural and cultural landmarks can be found.
- Guided visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. Included in the UNESCO’s World Heritage List since 1979 and today is the Museum of the Holocaust and a memorial to the victims of fascism.
- The Wieliczka Salt Mines tour will begin 65m underground and lead through rooms, corridors and chambers to a depth of 135m. During this fascinating tour you will see underground lakes that change into variety of colours, wonderful chapels, including the famous chapel of St. Kinga, original tools and equipment. Please note: this excursion is not recommended for those with mobility issues.
- Coach transfer between Krakow and Prague and 3 nights accommodation at the Clarion Hotel in Old Town Prague.
- City tour of Prague, one of the most interesting and beautiful cities in Central Europe. Your walking tour will include a visit to Wensceslas Square, the medieval Charles Bridge adorned with its many Baroque figures. St. Nocholas’ Church and astronomical clock.
- Visit to the Hradcany district – a complex of castles, churches and museums dominating the city’s skyline and which today is the official residence of the President of the Czech Republic. Highlights include the Vladislav Hall in the Royal Palace and the great “unfinished” Cathedral of St. Vitus, burial site of Charles IV and King Wenceslas.
- 3 free half days to explore further at your own pace.
Sadly today we leave Prague. Our coach will transfer us to the airport for our flight to the UK and your Door Door Service home.