CITO ESCORTED – Christmas in the Austrian Tyrol
- Destination: Austria, Kirchberg
- Duration: 8 days
- Departs: 20/12/2019
- Price: £1,445
The scenic Austrian Tyrol becomes even more magical at Christmas – wonderful scenery, festive decorations and warm hospitality at our four star hotel in the centre of the resort of Kirchberg.
The 4 Star Hotel Zentral.
A popular family run hotel, located in the picturesque centre of Kirchberg. All rooms are en-suite and have a balcony with views of the surrounding mountains, satellite TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer and WiFi. Guests have use of the wellness area.
Single room £95
- Door to Door Service
- Return flights
- Airport transfers at destination
- 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Hotel Zentral, Kirchberg
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guide in Salzburg
- All entrance fees where applicable
- Services of a Cito Tour Manager throughout
Your Door to Door Service will transfer you to the airport for your flight. On arrival our local coach will be waiting to transfer us to the Hotel Zentral, our base for the next 7 nights.
During our stay, the following excursions are included:
- Rattenberg, the smallest town in the Tyrol, renowned for its glass industry.
- A torch-lit walk through our resort village followed by Gluhwein and cookies.
- Enjoy the magical winter scenery as we drive through the market towns of Fieberbrunn and Salfelden then onwards to the picturesque lakeside of Zell-am-See.
- Soak up the wonderful aroma of Gluhwein, gingerbread and roasted chestnuts in the pretty medieval town of Kitzbuhel.
- The Christmas Market at Innsbruck, which is often referred to as the most beautiful in the entire Alpine region. The beautifully preserved medieval, facades light up with the seasonal decorations. Strolling through the markets you will find traditional Christmas ornaments, handicrafts and other winter treats.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens.
- 5-course gala Christmas Eve dinner and a Festive Turkey Christmas Lunch at the hotel.
- A traditional sleigh ride…. hopefully in the snow!
- A visit and guided tour of Salzburg with free time to wander through the lanes and alleyways of the Old Town which are particularly charming during the Christmas season.
Today we say goodbye to our winter wonderland. Our local coach will transfer us to the airport for our return flight back to the UK and your Door Door Service home.
Please note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather and road conditions.