AUSTRIA – Cows & Dumpling Festival
Destination: Austria, Kirchberg
Duration: 9 days
Every year as summer comes to an end, farmers throughout the Tyrol dress their cows in garlands of flowers, ribbons and cow bells and proudly bring the cows through the villages to the valley meadows. Enjoy the lively atmosphere of the festival at Kirchberg.
The Hotel Zentral, Kirchberg. Tel: 00 43 5357 2535
A superb 4 star hotel in the centre of Kirchberg which has long been a favourite with our customers but recent extensions and continuing improvements have made it even better! All rooms are en suite and most have a view of the surrounding mountains. Breakfast is buffet style and there’s a choice of dinner from the second evening. The wellness area with a steam and herbal sauna, infra red cabin ‘kneipp pools’ restrooms and special showers are available for use. Weather permitting a barbecue is held on one evening.
NB: A small overnight holdall is required for this holiday.
Single room (limited supply) £94.00
Almabtrieb Festival * Salzburg * Grossglockner * Dumpling Festival
- Luxury air conditioned extra leg room coach
- Channel crossings via Eurotunnel
- Overnight bed & breakfast outbound & inbound
- Nightly dinner, bed & breakfast in resort
- Packed lunches on days out
- Light lunch in hotel on free days
- Coffee and cake one afternoon
- Daily wine beer and soft drinks in resort from 1200 to 2030 hours
- Travel card for free public transport & discounted chair lift rides (restrictions apply)
- Excursion programme
- Door to door service (subject to conditions)
Departs approx 0500 arrives back 2000